Overview, History & Mission
A leading university, and distinguished academic centre, locally, regionally and internationally, to provide advanced academic services within a caring environment, designed to promote success, and renewed, continually improved scientific research according to international standards.
Providing a distinctive educational service, in an attractive and inspirational environment, creative activities, and renewed scientific research related to progress and well-being student centered.
- -To promote academic excellence through quality programs, engaged learners and an innovative teaching and learning environment and become a national model for university education.
- -To attract and retain students of high academic potential, irrespective of background or country and foster the next generation of researchers and societal leaders.
- -To stimulate in our students a lifelong thirst for knowledge and learning and to encourage a pioneering, innovative and independent attitude and an aspiration to achieve success within and beyond the University.
- -To generate new knowledge, encourage innovations and promote research that benefit society and result in social, cultural or economic development locally, regionally and internationally.
- -To develop strong partnerships and collaborations with key organisations and universities, nationally and internationally.
- -To support various initiatives directed at assessing and enriching the socio-economic aspects of the local community
-Team work sprit.